Eligibility criteria for referral into the service are:
• BMI greater than 35 with co morbidities or;
• BMI greater than 32.5 with co-morbidities for individuals of South Asian origin, or;
• BMI greater than 40 without co morbidities; or
• BMI greater than 37.5 for individuals of South Asian origin (without co morbidities);
• motivated and committed to complete a programme of weight loss interventions;
• have already accessed a Tier 1 service but have been unsuccessful*
*There must be documented evidence of Tier 1 intervention prior to referral.
Referral form can be found here.